The time is now to protect and restore Vancouver Island’s endangered rainforest! Pick up a copy of our “Vancouver Island’s Last Stand” newspaper (jointly published with our friends at Wilderness Committee) and find out why now is the time for action.
Inside “Vancouver Island’s Last Stand”:
- The Central Walbran: Southern Vancouver Island’s last stand
- The state of forests on Vancouver Island and in the Great Bear Rainforest
- Old-growth forest and climate change
- A new map showing unprotected endangered rainforest areas on Vancouver Island
- New hope for Clayoquot Sound’s intact rainforest valleys
- The importance of old-growth for indigenous culture
- Raw log exports: a made-in-BC problem that’s only getting worse
- A new conservation plan for Vancouver Island’s rainforest
- All you need to write the B.C. government and support our call for action
Get your copy today and share it with your family, friends, and colleagues!
We’ll also have copies of the newspaper available at Save the Walbran: Updates from the Coastal Forest on April 27th. Hope to see you there.